Dermal Filler Treatment Can Help Keep Facial Ageing At Bay
As we grow our skin loses its elasticity and gradually it will stretch, resulting in loss of facial volume. Plenty of things can result in havoc on your face including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, bad skin care techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are perfect solution to help reduce facial lines and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The main reason our skin stays plump is due to the high content of water. The main constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid which is a substance that is naturally available in the body and it absorbs moisture and helps to keep the skin hydrated. If you want to have your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it is vital that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to check your skin's hydration:
· One way to check your skin's hydration levels is to gently pinch the skin beneath your eyes and release. How quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic your skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
· Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin might be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
· You can check the skin around your mouth by puckering up as if you are going to give a kiss and if fine lines remain once you have released the pout, it could mean there is less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected into the skin with the help of fine needle by cosmetic doctor. The treatment is almost painless and any side effects such as; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness are minimal. The treatment can last from 20 minutes to an hour depending on which areas you're having treated. There is almost no downtime or recovery needed and you can return to your everyday activities right away.
Anti ageing treatments for the face are very popular, demanding and dermal filler treatments are one of the most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are perfect option for those who want to regain their youthful features, improve their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles.
Benefits of dermal fillers:
· The face - as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up the skin
· The lips - fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate providing us a perfect pout
· The cheekbones - restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
· Jaw line and chin - these areas can easily be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
· Eyes - dermal fillers can fill under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
· Overall - when used together, fillers and botox can achieve a non-surgical face lift
· Scars - fillers can improve recessed scars
· Hands - the skin of the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles that are visible on resting face without any expression are perfect for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken areas of the face caused by loss of volume can easily be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure, we provide an extensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to help create younger, slimmer and more youthful look!
You are at the perfect destination if you are finding Anti Wrinkle injections Southampton, Dermal Fillers Southampton, lip fillers Southampton. Skin Peels Southampton, Mesotherapy Southampton and lots more similar services at genuine pricing.
Get in touch with us if you finding Anti Wrinkle injections Southampton, Dermal Fillers Southampton, lip fillers Southampton. Skin Peels Southampton, Mesotherapy Southampton and lots more similar services at genuine pricing.